Masterclass | Information systems security projects and project management – Nuno Costa
Nuno Alexandre Costa has extensive experience as a data manager (3 years), and information security manager (4 years).
Since 1998 he has been providing training in information and communication technologies, as well as in project management; areas in which he exercises professional functions. In this context, he has several international certifications in:
- Project management, namely, Project Management Professional (PMP) and PRINCE2.
- Data protection, namely CIPP/E – Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe, Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP), among others.
- Information Security, namely ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ITIL FOUNDATION, and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Scrum, namely, Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
Regarding the academic dimension, Nuno Alexandre Costa is a Ph.D. student in Management at ISCTE (Ph.D. provisionally suspended for family reasons), Master in Electronic Commerce and Internet, and Master in Project Management. He has a degree in Informatics and a BA in Multimedia Engineering.
Will create conditions to build a bridge between
- project management and data protection implementation projects, and
- project management and information security implementation projects.
This will be done mainly through providing information concerning the initial stages, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing, and how all these relate to each other.
It is an opportunity to share knowledge and hands-on experience in the aforementioned areas.