Masterclass | Project Manager’s talent to become tomorrow’s change makers – Cristina Barradas
Cristina Barradas is a Coach and Mentor thrilled by the possibility to work together with Project Managers at the personal and professional level to leverage on potential and promote sustainable change.
A professional, inspirational and collaborative style leader with 25 years of experience in R&D, Operations and Project Management, Supply Chain within multicultural environments working at leading Universities and Industries, including Snackfood, Petfood and Chemical–Pharmaceutical, in a global framework.
Passionate about the art and science of Project Management, Learning and Development, Transformation.
Will build the context discussing concepts related to VUCA and BANI worlds, Project Management value, the relevance of context and focusing on people, the need to be able to sense and adapt, how soft skills influence the ability to deal with and fuel change through people.
Leveraging on a variety of dynamics and different processes and tools to simulate the cognitive and creative thinking, conditions will be created for the participants to reflect, develop further consciousness, learn about themselves, and take action.
Will invite all to be open minded and willing to discover, participate and contribute actively and positively. Each will leverage on the art of possibilities through a structured and fun process designed to improve self-awareness and knowledge and contribute to be empowered to be a change maker. All will have the opportunity to listen to self and others and benefit from new perspectives. Will have time to decelerate and pause, expand horizons, focus and make sense of learnings, plan actions to make things happen.
The session will have 6 key moments:
- Opening ceremony, purpose, dynamics, expectations.
- Decelerating through listening to music, creating conditions for all participants to slow down and make a pause, getting ready for the active and interactive reflection that will follow.
- Expanding through pair and group dynamics and the use of games, storytelling, cards with photographs and words.
- Focusing, bringing all the learnings together and distilling what is the most relevant for each person now.
- Taking responsibility and action i.e., planning the next steps.
- Closing, finishing this cycle, and getting ready for something new.